Thread: Percy Harvin
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2012   #23
Perki-Perk
DieHard Texan!

Section: Wolfies, Table 16
Rep Power: 4782 Perki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Percy Harvin

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
Will never happen.

He's touchy. And if he's doing dope to cure his migraines (yeah, whatever...I have a sore pinkie so I need to smoke medicinal weed to ease the pain I suppose) he'll never make this Texans team as long as Bob McNair is breathing.

The more I look at our offense, the more I begin to think we don't particularly need dynamic WRs. Sure, having AJ is a major plus...but overall, after AJ, who is it that we really lean upon in the receiving game??? Tight Ends. That's who.

We just need a solid WR2, a guy like KW, who is a possession WR. Catch the ball, hold onto the ball, move the chains on 3rd down.

The RBs and the TEs do the rest.
I don't smoke weed, but I had my first migraine in my entire life last week, and I would take a sore pinkie over that anyday. REAL migraines are extremely painful and dibilitating. When your wife goes, "Oh, I have a migraine" but she's still watching lifetime television, that is very suspect.