Thread: Percy Harvin
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2012   #11
HTown2ATX
TexansMetalhead

Rep Power: 71984 HTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Percy Harvin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carr Bombed View Post
Two statements...

No and HELL NO.

Sorry, but the last thing we need is a injury prone team cancer, I'd rather roll with the unproven young talent that we have... and he isn't a complete player either.
Hasn't he missed less time than Andre (not at all knocking on 'Dre) and when has he been a "cancer"? Has he pulled some TO antics or something? I don't remember hearing that. He's not squeaky clean *gasp* but still, if the price is right, I would want to look into it.

Dormant bodies bursting!
HTown2ATX is offline   Reply With Quote