View Single Post
Old 06-18-2012   #2
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 30852 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Brian Banks has plenty of interest, but no job yet

Quote:
According to Peter King’s Monday Morning Quarterback column, Banks ran a 4.77 forty-yard dash time at 6-foot-2 1/2, 239 pounds during his Chiefs tryout earlier this month. Keep in mind Banks just began working out extensively on May 24, after he was exonerated.
A guy who has just been working out tough for about a month running faster than 9 other LBs at this year's combine? I'm rooting for this guy big time. I like the young guys we've brought in, but I hope someone gives him an opportunity to really get into a camp and compete.
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote