View Single Post
Old 06-18-2012   #19
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Predicting Rick Smith's GM Decisions Using the 20/70/10 Philosophy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brisco_County View Post
I understand SheTexan's passion on the subject. While I may not agree on her perception of Rick Smith, I understand why she feels that way and how much she loves these players. No one can knock her for that. She is also the perfect example for why Texans tailgaters are the best in the country.
Thanks! I've never denied the fact that I'm sentimental. I simply cannot imagine being a football fan and NOT being sentimental. I've been a fan of the NFL for the better part of 60 years, long before the Oilers came to town, soooo, this is not my first go round with dealing with the loss of favorite players. It will happen again and again, for as long as I remain a fan of this game.

I use to feel comfortable logging on to TT and venting my frustrations, some due to ignorance of the in's and out's of the way the NFL has changed over the years, but, that's not the case anymore. I'm truly not argumentative, I just read the board, do some research on my own, and depend on some of my favorite posters to keep me straight. But, as the game has changed over the years, so has the Internet, and so has TexansTalk. It's all good, and I'm not offended by negative comments about my feelings concerning Rick Smith.

Time will tell! I'm a TEXAN fan, and if the changes RS has made in our team pays off, I will be the first to say, I WAS WRONG about him! In the meantime, I think I'll just keep my opinions to myself. I enjoy reading this board, appreciate each individuals opinion, and consider this a means of learning more and more about our team. I DO have an open mind, and will try to have positive thoughts about our GM!

SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote