View Single Post
Old 06-18-2012   #35
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 160949 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: BADBOY's 2013 Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
The easy answer is if MS gets hurt again you let him walk. I dont know the $$$$ figures, but cutting Cody + whatever Barwins salary was last yr, added together should get you in the ballpark.

I do know the good teams find ways to structure their contracts so that they can keep 10 or so top tier players of their own under contract. (Philly/Pittsburgh/New England/NYG etc...) I expect the Texans FO/cap guy to be able to structure contract like those teams do.

Maybe that's too much to expect.
Have not been in this forum for a while so missed your post. I respect your opinion but you and others keep identifying money to resign certain players. The problem with that is we have other players of great importance to make a decision on. Cutting the Smiths (A&W, did you see what I did there lol.) should take care of Cushing if that is way to go. However this year is last for Cody, Barwin, Duane Brown and Barwin.