Thread: Todd Wade
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2004   #6
aj.
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 658 aj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Todd Wade

The Rams paid Turley more than we paid Wade. Granted, Wade hasn't had the success that Turley has had, but that's what the Texans are banking on happening right now.

We paid Wade what Runyan got 4 years ago.

Yes, it was a lot and yes the big money typically goes to the LT but it wasn't precedent setting. If anything, it was continuing a trend. Manage the cap well and it won't matter but when I look at the Walker, Wade, Smith deals collectively, I must admit I cringe just a bit.

There was a big article in the Chronicle the other day on Wade. Must have missed it Sassy.

He is one big dude, noticeably taller and more svelte than Wand.

Last edited by aj.; 08-11-2004 at 01:20 PM.
aj. is offline   Reply With Quote