View Single Post
Old 06-16-2012   #115
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 173371 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jaguars 1st pick Justin Blackmon arrested Sunday for aggravated DUI

I'd almost always deny being drunk when I was drunk -- and I'm talking every time drunk to the same level JB is there. People unfamiliar with me didn't know I was drunk in a blackout. Passed more field sobriety teats than I failed. What got me was the "move the eyes w/flashlight" test.

Next day I'd always admit how stinking drunk I was. Wouldn't lie about it sober, and could never force 12 citizens to be called out of their homes to sit on a jury where I would have had to lie (sober) under oath. A trial, all the people & preparations involved, that's a huge production and inconvenience to many. All because of my ongoing lie? Couldn't do it.

Back in the day, my official answers were...

How much have you had to drink tonight? A couple of beers.
How often do you drink? Once, sometimes twice a week.
Will you blow/draw blood? Yes, but I want my lawyer present to witness the test.

Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote