View Single Post
Old 06-14-2012   #113
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50776 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jaguars 1st pick Justin Blackmon arrested Sunday for aggravated DUI

Quote:
Originally Posted by mootini View Post
OK, If the Jags do win the division or a even better record than last season, I want you to bite your lip and learn, every year is different in the NFL. That's what makes it so fun to watch. I don't see Khan wanting to move this team. I see an new owner, who for the first time ever, started the Jaguar Caravan...go to the Jags site..read up...Weaver NEVER when outside Duval county! That doesn't sound like a owner, who wants to pull up and leave...ummm, I know Houston knows that feeling! All I'm saying, your one injury away from winning and losing. It's just football, sit back and enjoy. If the Jags do suck this season, so be it...I'll be there, supporting them the following season...the same you would do for the Texans. I do think the AFC South is up for grabs this season...Here's to football, let's enjoy!
If the Jags win the division, then it will mean the Texans were all locked up in Guatemala on bogus charges for the whole year.

Because there hasn't been as sure of a thing for the AFC South as when the Colts were steamrolling the division back in the day.

New day, new dawn, and your doormat (my team) is not a doormat anymore. I'm telling' ya now: You're not used to a reality that involves the Texans being the dominant team in our division. But you'll get the full effect after this year.

It will sink in fully after 2012.