View Single Post
Old 06-14-2012   #329
HouSportsWriter
SIAB

Rep Power: 10190 HouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Whitney Mercilus - First Round Pick

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasam82 View Post
Those are not paragraphs...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allstar View Post
You can have 1 sentence paragraphs! Besides, you aren't allowed to have more than one person speaking in a paragraph
Quote:
You are a silly billy... But I like you. I like you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allstar View Post
Quote:
No one else impressed by Mercilus in that video? Seems like a not only an athletic kid, but a smart kid.
Why did I double take while reading this. When I saw the words "not paragraphs" in the same sentence. I had a hunch you were typeing about me. I am happy to say for once it is not me!
HouSportsWriter is offline   Reply With Quote