View Single Post
Old 06-13-2012   #29
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 146673 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Prospects to watch in 2013 as they apply to Texans needs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf6151 View Post
I like your list of FB's and TE's, I can see where a FB might be a 6th or 7th round option in 2013 and can see a TE possibly being taken in the 2nd-4th rounds though I'm not impressed with the 2013 class of TE's. Taking a real FB would move Casey back to TE, and taking a real TE would possibly move Casey off the roster unless we cut OD as well then Casey would probably stay as TE#3.
I also think Casey should be moved to TE. He needs to concetrate on one position and become very good at it. We should be able to get a cheap FB like Moran Norris who is in camp now.