View Single Post
Old 06-12-2012   #299
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 143539 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Former University of Houston QB Case Keenum agrees to a contract with the Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
I believe that Beck is nothing but a camp arm. I think that the single biggest factor in whether Keenum sticks on the 53 as our #3 (after his own performance) is Yates performance. If Yates looks really solid as our #2 and builds on what he did last year then I think Gary will be comfortable with him behind Schaub and with Keenum in the #3 slot. If Yates doesn't look like he's improved much or even just has some moments that make the coaches go "WTF?" then Gary will want a veteran in there somewhere and try to slip Keenum over to the practice squad.
Agree and it seems logical that Gary would want Keenum to get as much work & coaching as possible