View Single Post
Old 06-12-2012   #295
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 181199 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Former University of Houston QB Case Keenum agrees to a contract with the Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
He's going to be cut and P-squaded, or IR'd. I doubt any team picks him up to put on their 53-man roster and I'm sure Kubiak knows this.
I can say just the opposite, claim Kubiak knows it and be just as accurate as you. Just opinions from guys who really have little info.