View Single Post
Old 06-11-2012   #8
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 200878 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Any known chances to meet former Oilers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
I received an invite from Earl's sausage company a couple of years go for a "private event" to meet & great the legend.

I was stoked! So I took both my sons, and along with Hervoyel, we set off to meet the great Earl Campbell.

We rolled up to the George R. Brown, and lo and behold, it turned out to be a TRISTAR Show!

Damn disappointed to pay $20+ just to get through the door, and then find out that an autograph from Earl was going to cost over $100.00.

I was very disappointed and wrote his company for the misleading advertising, but they never replied.

At least we go to see him...from a distance, of course.
I think I've told this before . Earl used to work at the Skoal booth at the HLSR . We talked to him in 79 while he handed out Skoal bandits .

Round Dan
Honoring Earl 34 is offline   Reply With Quote