View Single Post
Old 06-11-2012   #288
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 75563 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Former University of Houston QB Case Keenum agrees to a contract with the Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
I certainly understand your point...........that's why the smiley was attached. Keenum has some hurdles to overcome. But I believe that he is a QB Kubiak likes and could very well be taken under his wing. With Keenum's history of playing "intelligently" and Kubiaks guiding hand, I don't see it as far fetched that he could see promotion through the ranks, and quicker than most would think.

...and I believe Keenum's already under GK's warm feathers. I agree with those that say it's way too early to tell. That's only common sense especially when you take into consideration the other record breaking, stats racking QBs that have come out of UH prior to Case Keenum and flopped miserably in the NFL.

That being said, I see a few differences here. He's not being asked to sign the line then lead a team to glory after one training camp and preseason. He may or may not be PS'd but he will certainly be brought along slowly. He'll be thrown out there when he's ready, unless of coarse, we have 2011 all over again.

What are the odds of that?

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote