View Single Post
Old 06-11-2012   #287
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 215632 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Former University of Houston QB Case Keenum agrees to a contract with the Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArlingtonTexan View Post
Honestly, any measurable that you place out there is going to be suspect when taken in isolation. that's why I was questioning the guys that 76 used. pretty sure besides Vick there is some other good smalled handed QB. Just like there is probably some other sucky big handed QB besides Druckenmiller.
I certainly understand your point...........that's why the smiley was attached. Keenum has some hurdles to overcome. But I believe that he is a QB Kubiak likes and could very well be taken under his wing. With Keenum's history of playing "intelligently" and Kubiaks guiding hand, I don't see it as far fetched that he could see promotion through the ranks, and quicker than most would think.
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote