View Single Post
Old 06-11-2012   #286
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Former University of Houston QB Case Keenum agrees to a contract with the Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
One of the largest hand size measurements of any quarterback drafted in the first round was the 11" of Jim Druckenmiller. He was a bust, as was Heath Shuler (10 5/8"). Now Michael Vick at barely 6' ?........he should have problems handling a White Castle burger with his whopping 8 1/2" graspers.
Honestly, any measurable that you place out there is going to be suspect when taken in isolation. that's why I was questioning the guys that 76 used. pretty sure besides Vick there is some other good smalled handed QB. Just like there is probably some other sucky big handed QB besides Druckenmiller.