View Single Post
Old 06-11-2012   #26
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 206631 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Prospects to watch in 2013 as they apply to Texans needs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XI CMURDER IX View Post
Matt Barkley is 4th on the list? Landry Jones is number 1? Go back and watch some Oklahoma games with Ryan Broyles out, Jones was completely lost without him out there. Something like no touchdowns and half-a-dozen interceptions the rest of that season I think.

I would put Landry Jones with Tyler Bray just below Barkley, Wilson, and Thomas. In no particular order.
At this point in time , I dont consider a single QB in next years draft class ... an NFL QB , unless you consder that dude impersonating a QB in Jacksonville an NFL QB.

I Miss Good Schaub.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote