View Single Post
Old 06-11-2012   #25
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 28037 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Prospects to watch in 2013 as they apply to Texans needs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
System fit. Decent size, sudden when he releases, multiple moves inside can even flip outside thus flexing some bonus value. Looks like he could get a first round grade on several teams boards. Big 10 + Purdue just seem like a Rick Smith wait & take

I agree with everything said, seems like he'd be a perfect and natural fit for the Texans. Coming from Purdue surely Rick Smith is salivating already. Only bad thing is we'd most likely have to take him in the 1st round, and since I'm expecting a good year from the Texans and that we'll be drafting late in every round again. Although I really like the guy, is DT/NT our biggest need? Especially now that Earl Mitchell has added some weight and it seems that many people are expecting him to step up and take the NT spot from Cody. Also I can see WR as a bigger need and possibly CB and DE as well. I doubt Short would be available in the late 2nd.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote