View Single Post
Old 06-08-2012   #220
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 156181 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Former University of Houston QB Case Keenum agrees to a contract with the Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Tejano View Post
Same here. I hope he gets a decent shot here but only because Schaub has led us to a few Super Bowl wins and is calling it quits.

Seriously though, I'm hoping these are real reports and not just hometown reporting. I'm curious how Yates and Beck are doing too.
It's a given Yates makes the team. If Schaub makes it back, it'll be between Keenum and Beck for the 3rd slot.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote