View Single Post
Old 06-07-2012   #13
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 58771 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Prospects to watch in 2013 as they apply to Texans needs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XI CMURDER IX View Post
Matt Barkley is 4th on the list? Landry Jones is number 1? Go back and watch some Oklahoma games with Ryan Broyles out, Jones was completely lost without him out there. Something like no touchdowns and half-a-dozen interceptions the rest of that season I think.

I would put Landry Jones with Tyler Bray just below Barkley, Wilson, and Thomas. In no particular order.
Nah, I am a big fan of Jones, and I have watched him plenty. Take the primary weapon out of any pass game, and any QB will struggle. Jones has size, a pro arm, and decent mobility. He has a ton of experience as well, which is huge.
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote