View Single Post
Old 06-06-2012   #10
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 128525 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Prospects to watch in 2013 as they apply to Texans needs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
He has played all over the line and is the leader of that group. High character and high football IQ. The biggest problem with him is his ability to stay healthy. Haven't read anything on him since late in the season last year, but if I remember right his knees were wore out. So it's depends on his medical more than anything else.
He had a knee injury 2010 but ankle lastr season. I can find nothing saying he is not 100%. "I just landed on the side of my leg, and you've got these knee braces on, so a lot of times the reason you see a lot of ankle injuries on lineman is because when you get hit on the side of the leg, your knee is not going to buckle because you have that knee brace on. If you think about it, the pressure's got to go somewhere. It goes to your ankle. The ankle just kind of popped."

Full article: http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2...s_can_blo.html