View Single Post
Old 06-06-2012   #9
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 101211 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Prospects to watch in 2013 as they apply to Texans needs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
I really like Barrett Jones as he is getting experience at all OL positions. As you know he is suppose to move to center this season. I think he can become better at OT & OG with experience and NFL coaching.
He has played all over the line and is the leader of that group. High character and high football IQ. The biggest problem with him is his ability to stay healthy. Haven't read anything on him since late in the season last year, but if I remember right his knees were wore out. So it's depends on his medical more than anything else.