View Single Post
Old 06-06-2012   #92
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 94174 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jaguars 1st pick Justin Blackmon arrested Sunday for aggravated DUI

Quote:
Originally Posted by mootini View Post
I got what your are saying, but no team is OK, if their star player goes down or leaves. I believe things are looking up in Jax right now, that's all I was trying to say. No doom and gloom. It all rest in the hands of Gabby, where your franchise should rest it's future. If Gabbert can step up the passing game, this team can be a playoff contender. If not, back to square one...look what happens when Schabb goes down! If he can stay healthy this entire season...Texans are posed to do real good, possible SB?
Seems like blind hope to me, but don't let me take away from your optimism. Gabbert looks awful to me. MJD is getting old and beaten down. He will cave in the next season or two. Blackmon is a great talent, but is already looking like a suspension waiting to happen. The Jags are in a lot of trouble once again if you ask me.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote