View Single Post
Old 06-06-2012   #90
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 30852 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jaguars 1st pick Justin Blackmon arrested Sunday for aggravated DUI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
This is why you get them in rehab a.s.a.p. .... he doesn't see it, yet.

Blackmon was asked if he had a problem with alcohol considering his previous DUI arrest in college.

"I do not. I just made a poor choice. It was completely my fault. I just have to make better judgment," Blackmon said.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d...t-have-problem
This is what I was trying to explain to SheTexan. Most alcoholics don't think they have a problem. I said the exact same things that Blackmon is saying at one point in my life. I would be shocked though if the Jags aren't mandating some type of treatment to this kid at this point. They have way too much invested in him. It may be quiet and behind the scenes, but they won't just say "ok, now don't do this again".
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote