View Single Post
Old 06-06-2012   #93
Line_Producer
Party Rocker

Rep Power: 121 Line_Producer is a quality contributor and well respectedLine_Producer is a quality contributor and well respectedLine_Producer is a quality contributor and well respectedLine_Producer is a quality contributor and well respectedLine_Producer is a quality contributor and well respectedLine_Producer is a quality contributor and well respectedLine_Producer is a quality contributor and well respectedLine_Producer is a quality contributor and well respectedLine_Producer is a quality contributor and well respectedLine_Producer is a quality contributor and well respectedLine_Producer is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Brett Hartmann suspended

well, at least he got one game knocked off. Check out this from Rotoworld:

Mike Neal - DL - Packers
Suspended Packers DE Mike Neal says his positive test was triggered by the prescription drug Adderall.
Adderall is commonly used to treat attention deficit disorder, but is on the league's banned substances list. Players are allowed to take it so long as they provide full "medical information" to the league. Neal did not. "I didn’t do anything wrong. I just went and sought help that I thought I needed," Neal said. His four-game ban is unlikely to be overturned.