View Single Post
Old 06-06-2012   #17
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Away Games (read)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
We are all at least doing the New Orleans Pre-Season game again, yes????

Minus "the Dungeon" of course!!! (side story including Joe Texans face-plant, which was awesome!!)

I ask this because I want friends to come down from Shreveport to hook us up with Saints "Super-Fan" (Glen) that took great care of us last time!

JB, are you in, again?? Corrosion, are you gonna figure out a puhcie way out again???? Chris, you and the hot red-head make a run...... Who's in????
Fun times! Glen is the BEST! ALMOST made me change my mind about Saints fans! Thank GOD above I missed all the "face-plant" episodes, and "the Dungeon" but had an absolutely AWESOME time at the game with all you guys/gals. Bout the only time in my TEXAN history that I ALMOST got drunk! Gotta be more careful when I'm around you guys!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote