View Single Post
Old 06-06-2012   #86
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 201178 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jaguars 1st pick Justin Blackmon arrested Sunday for aggravated DUI

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
It is amazing how many folks I know make comments about players/singers/actors/politicians, etc but they themselves guzzle alcohol like there is no tomorrow. Sunday night out by pool a 24 YOA male was telling me that he had a DWI in March and drove his huge pickup completely over the back and trunk from the side of a woman's vehicle. Fortunately neither were seriously hurt but really shook up. When I questioned the beer in his hand, he said "It is only my 5th, I am okay." I am not knocking the consumption of alcohol just lack of responsibility that many show and the desire to get blitzed to have a good time.
I do not drink and drive anymore. Being single, that has really cut down on what was left of a very small social life. This does not mean I don't drink anymore, far from it, it just means I don't drink and drive.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote