View Single Post
Old 06-06-2012   #85
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 146673 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jaguars 1st pick Justin Blackmon arrested Sunday for aggravated DUI

It is amazing how many folks I know make comments about players/singers/actors/politicians, etc but they themselves guzzle alcohol like there is no tomorrow. Sunday night out by pool a 24 YOA male was telling me that he had a DWI in March and drove his huge pickup completely over the back and trunk from the side of a woman's vehicle. Fortunately neither were seriously hurt but really shook up. When I questioned the beer in his hand, he said "It is only my 5th, I am okay." I am not knocking the consumption of alcohol just lack of responsibility that many show and the desire to get blitzed to have a good time.