View Single Post
Old 06-06-2012   #84
Seņor Stan
El Guapo

Rep Power: 44650 Seņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jaguars 1st pick Justin Blackmon arrested Sunday for aggravated DUI

Quote:
Originally Posted by mootini View Post
I guess players like Wes Walker and all the other Dolphin players since Marino's retirement don't count? I agree at franchise QB is necessary for success. The Dolphins QB's, like the Jags w/WR's, have been snake bitten. Watch Garrard win out in the Dolphins camp this season and produce a winning record! LOL
You didn't get the point I was making, or I didn't get yours...the context was that everything was going to be A.O.K in Jacksonville once MJD was gone because it was the nature of the NFL for someone to step up. I brought up the Miami QBs as an obvious time when that didn't happen. Same could be said for Texans RBs until Arian Foster....
Seņor Stan is offline   Reply With Quote