View Single Post
Old 06-06-2012   #5
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 181199 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Prospects to watch in 2013 as they apply to Texans needs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
Cobi Hamilton, wr Arkansas
Zach Ertz, te Stanford
Barrett Jones,ol Alabama
Baker Steinkuhler,dt Nebraska
Manti Te'o,ilb Notre Dame
CJ Mosley, ilb Alabama
Chris Borland,ilb Wisconsin
Robert Lester,s Alabama
Zac Dysert QB Miami (Ohio) rSr 6-3 214

I will watch as many arkansas games this year as I can. Lots of talent on that team. Fell in love with Dysert last year. He is my favorite sleeper in this upcoming draft.
I really like Barrett Jones as he is getting experience at all OL positions. As you know he is suppose to move to center this season. I think he can become better at OT & OG with experience and NFL coaching.