View Single Post
Old 06-06-2012   #76
mootini
1stdown!!!!!

Rep Power: 5440 mootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jaguars 1st pick Justin Blackmon arrested Sunday for aggravated DUI

I'm stoked to see Freddie T in gainesville tonight, going to get my boys his autograph. The only positive thing from this 2nd DUI, is that Blackmon didn't kill anybody and maybe it's early enough, he can change his habits? I'm sure he got an ear full yesterday at Everbank. He is going to have a press conference today. Here's cool article, right here. http://www.bigcatcountry.com/2012/6/...kmon?ref=yahoo

By the way, I don't think the Jags are going to be bad for very long. You guys are forgetting the Weaver/JDR era is over...there is a new attitude down here. A spark, not sure how to describe it...feeling Khan is going to build a really good franchise. It takes time, look how long the Texans took! If Kubes would have choked last season, he like JDR would be gone. That's the nature of the NFL. True fans stick through the think and the thin...that's the fun!
mootini is offline   Reply With Quote