Thread: Bad News....
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2004   #63
dalemurphy
Hall of Fame

Section: Bullpen/ 636
Rep Power: 31584 dalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC_ROCK
It sets a bad example for his fans. It sets a bad example for the people who love the NFL. The NFL has every right to suspend him for off field issues. If he wants to be apart of something special (THE NFL) then he needs to be more responsible.
Being charged with a crime does not mean that he's committed one! That's the point. The NFL has no right to punish someone simply for an accusation, whether the accusation was made by a policeman or anyone else... If he pleads guilty or is convicted of a crime, then the NFL has cause to consider punishment.

By the way, I don't think I need Marcus Coleman to set an example for me on how and when to operate heavy machinery.
dalemurphy is offline   Reply With Quote