View Single Post
Old 06-05-2012   #57
mootini
1stdown!!!!!

Rep Power: 5440 mootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jaguars 1st pick Justin Blackmon arrested Sunday for aggravated DUI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Pretty sure it won't cost him any money at all... Rookie contracts are slotted nowadays... Good luck with that Jags. Sorry Mootini!!
I know he is slotted $, but may have some new clauses, that protect the Jags from guarantee payment, if he ends up in jail/suspension/another DUI? Jag fans are not happy right now, sorta a blackeye for the offseason. Apparently, news is coming out on the OTA's the coaches were getting upset at Blackmon, not grasping the plays/routes...like he wasn't studying the play books....sounds like he was out pounding drinks in Jax! Also people saw him stumbling around Jax too. I'm beyond upset...I'm to the point, I don't care to see him in the line up...I don't care if he's an amazing WR...the bad PR to the Jags and butt of jokes, piss me off more than anything.
mootini is offline   Reply With Quote