View Single Post
Old 06-04-2012   #22
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 198627 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: rmartin65's Way Too Early Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
I like Ryan Swope in college, but I don't know if he has the speed to warrant a 2nd round pick in the NFL. I'm not sure what his 40 time is like, but his game speed seems kind of slow to me.

I think he would be best suited as a slot receiver in the NFL. A lot of his yards come from misdirection or motion plays off the line, and I can't ever recall seeing him get over the top and beat both the CB and a safety to go deep. I think his value will be in his ability to make cuts to create space and his willingness to go over the middle. He has taken quite a few big hits from defenders, but always gets up and keeps moving.
I am concerned with A&M's coaching after Jeff Fuller fell off. He had injuries but sao do other players who recover well. Defensive players also seemed to suffer. QB went high but he also seemed to regress last season for A&M