View Single Post
Old 06-04-2012   #19
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: rmartin65's Way Too Early Mock

I like Ryan Swope in college, but I don't know if he has the speed to warrant a 2nd round pick in the NFL. I'm not sure what his 40 time is like, but his game speed seems kind of slow to me.

I think he would be best suited as a slot receiver in the NFL. A lot of his yards come from misdirection or motion plays off the line, and I can't ever recall seeing him get over the top and beat both the CB and a safety to go deep. I think his value will be in his ability to make cuts to create space and his willingness to go over the middle. He has taken quite a few big hits from defenders, but always gets up and keeps moving.