View Single Post
Old 06-04-2012   #38
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jaguars 1st pick Justin Blackmon arrested Sunday for aggravated DUI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
Blackmon was arrested at 3:00AM Sunday morning, but booked into the jail at 10:00AM? Can the sheriff be that busy in Stillwater?

May not make a difference, but it might. I'm curious where the 7 hours went? When in that 7 hour time period did he "blow" the .24? Regardless, I hope he's getting the help he needs now.

Back in the day, the NFL had a contract with the Menninger Clinic when it was in Topeka. I ran across a couple of guys in for treatment there in 1995. Menninger has now relocated to Houston and recently moved into a nice new building, but that contact with the NFL has long since expired. I wonder who they use now?
It would be pretty amazing if they knew who he was and tried to let him sober up for a few hours before blowing again, and he still got a .24.