View Single Post
Old 06-04-2012   #37
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 282115 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jaguars 1st pick Justin Blackmon arrested Sunday for aggravated DUI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
He was booked into jail at approximately 10:00 a.m. CT.
Blackmon was arrested at 3:00AM Sunday morning, but booked into the jail at 10:00AM? Can the sheriff be that busy in Stillwater?

May not make a difference, but it might. I'm curious where the 7 hours went? When in that 7 hour time period did he "blow" the .24? Regardless, I hope he's getting the help he needs now.

Back in the day, the NFL had a contract with the Menninger Clinic when it was in Topeka. I ran across a couple of guys in for treatment there in 1995. Menninger has now relocated to Houston and recently moved into a nice new building, but that contact with the NFL has long since expired. I wonder who they use now?
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote