View Single Post
Old 06-04-2012   #16
mootini
1stdown!!!!!

Rep Power: 5439 mootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jaguars 1st pick Justin Blackmon arrested Sunday for aggravated DUI

More than pissed at this! It's a total joke, why this guy would put himself in this situation? He lied saying he learned from the 1st DUI. Now blowing .24!!! Insane to think, he was driving at that level! I can't believe his friends would allow him to drive, unless Balckmon drinks alone? Oh, the Jags are jinxed at WR and 1st round picks. I'm sure the Bengals and Cowboys are hoping we drop him. This really put a negative taste on the new Jags media drive. His contract is going to be even more structured now, for protection for the Jags origanization. He probably just lost 3-4 millon for this. I like the pick, but now this clown is embarassing the team and city of Jax. Here's to the off season.
mootini is offline   Reply With Quote