View Single Post
Old 06-03-2012   #14
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27592 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jaguars 1st pick Justin Blackmon arrested Sunday for aggravated DUI

Understand I don't feel bad for this kid for one second, but its clear at this point he needs some help. He needs to be suspended for 2 games minimum, and the NFL needs to REQUIRE him to enter a rehab. Having dealt with alcoholism with myself and family it's a very serious issue. The league needs to step up, do the right thing, and save this kid from himself. Football should not be important at all. I didn't even know about the Vegas story, but he's heading in the wrong direction.

Blowing at .24 makes it even more alarming for me. I hope for his sake he gets the help he needs.
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote