View Single Post
Old 06-03-2012   #31
ChampionTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 69042 ChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jaguars 1st pick Justin Blackmon arrested Sunday for aggravated DUI

I've gotta believe Jags fans are almost universally going ballistic right now.

Published shortly before this years draft:

PFW:Why Blackmon might slide

A couple of the high (low) lights:

Quote:
Concerns have arisen about Blackmon in the NFL scouting community after he opted not to take the team charter home from the Fiesta Bowl. Instead, he chose to fly directly to Las Vegas and then elected not to work out at the Combine, where NFL executives thought he had not prepared well enough to perform after he turned down challenges to run.
Quote:
"I just don't see it," the GM said. "I heard everyone raving about his pro day. Am I the only one who thought it was an average workout? He ran a 4.51 and 4.52 on my watch. The workout itself, I thought, was average at best. I didn't see any twitch or explosion. He has been raised by Dez Bryant. They are both knuckleheads I've heard the Vegas stories. There are some (red) flags there."
This guy needs some big-time guidance and mentoring.