View Single Post
Old 06-03-2012   #85
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 172049 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Brett Hartmann suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
Maybe there's more to the story than JUST taking meds for ADHD, or ADD. I KNOW I read somewhere that Hartmann got caught with elevated levels for mj. Maybe they're just trying to be NICE and cover up that part. I have NO reference to that at all, just remember reading it somewhere when he first got suspended. Maybe someone was just spectulating at the time! Just a thought. LOTS of crap being covered up in the NFL these days.
The marijuana was postulated on many sites prior to the revelation of Ritalin. Apparently no validity.
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote