View Single Post
Old 06-03-2012   #81
Texanmike02
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 91628 Texanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Brett Hartmann suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by G27RR View Post
I assume you're posting that to say that you don't have problems with it. If so, great and I'm glad it works for you. I said "some adults" can have problems and that's why people were wondering what some of the other reasons were that people may take it.

I also didn't say I didn't believe Brett. He should have followed the rules though and reported it, then none of us would even be having this discussion.
I was just giving a point of reference. Ritalin works for me. Adderal didn't do anything.

Mike

Sig by False Start - Thanks man

Govern my country, NOT MY LIFE!
Texanmike02 is offline   Reply With Quote