View Single Post
Old 06-02-2012   #11
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 50265 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: rmartin65's Way Too Early Mock

Looks pretty killer to me 65. Really like Larimore, actually more than Mychal Kendricks drafted 2nd rd. you also liked. I've been watching Patrick a couple years now & he has a bright future especially @ ILB for Wade Phillips 3-4. Ideal size/weight/height measureables, good instincts, natural. Feel strongly he would fit like I do about Crick here with this group of players & coaches. By the time Bradie is ready to step aside, you have a new, young starting ILB.

Well done & good day sir

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote