View Single Post
Old 06-02-2012   #9
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27154 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: rmartin65's Way Too Early Mock

@Rmartin65, I found Fiedo on the 2014 list of TE's thanks.

* As for OLB as a need, I think Barwin is re-signed and stays, I don't think OLB will be a need in the 2013 draft.
* As for Hawkinson, both Walter and CBS have him listed as a 5-6 round pick but I agree this is way undervalued. Another guy to look at is Xavier Nixon-OT from Florida but he also could go higher than presently projected and out of reach where we'll most likely be looking for a swing OT.
* As for WR, I think Kubiak tried to get cute and just fill a niche at slot/#3 WR with the Posey pick instead of taking one of the better WR's that were available as a potential #2 thus improving the overall quality of the WR corp. I like DaRick Rogers, Justin Hunter, Cobi Hamilton, Marquess Wilson, and possibly Ryan Swope or Terrance Williams but they will both have QB issues this year.
* Other ILB candidates to look at are Kevin Reddick, James Morris, and Andrew Jackson along with the previously mentioned Nico Johnson, Bruce Taylor, and Patrick Larimore.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote