View Single Post
Old 06-02-2012   #8
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 128525 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: rmartin65's Way Too Early Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmartin65 View Post
Another OLB? I dont think so, not in round one. Barwin, Reed, Mercilus, and Braman are a very formidable quartet of pass rushers. Even if Barwin leaves in FA, we are still left with 3. Not a terrible need, and like I said, I do expect us to be selecting pass rushers just about every year. If Barwin does leave, I expect a second or third rounder to be spent. If not, then I maintain that it will be a late guy.

As for WR, I worry about where we are picking. All these considered equal, I would of course take the receiver. However, I do not want to reach for a player just because I deem that position more valuable. The wide receivers that I have graded higher than Fiedo I have going before we pick.

Any thoughts on the other guys?
Wait..you've forgotten the last draft just a few weeks ago? We had Barwin, Reed and Braman then and who was the #26 pick? You don't think if Barwin has a high sack year (and we all pray & expect him to)that he will not get huge offers? If Cushing gets re-signed this season a lot of money that was freed up goes to him. True, we know more now how the 3 will perform in Wade's sytem but not much has changed as far asn rotation, especially if Barwin goes.

Now if Braman has a very good year, I could see OLB moving down the list.