View Single Post
Old 06-02-2012   #7
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 58771 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: rmartin65's Way Too Early Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
I like a TE but think we missed on our chance last season. I think our needs will not allow a TE that high. IMO, we will be looking for another OLB & WR.
Another OLB? I dont think so, not in round one. Barwin, Reed, Mercilus, and Braman are a very formidable quartet of pass rushers. Even if Barwin leaves in FA, we are still left with 3. Not a terrible need, and like I said, I do expect us to be selecting pass rushers just about every year. If Barwin does leave, I expect a second or third rounder to be spent. If not, then I maintain that it will be a late guy.

As for WR, I worry about where we are picking. All these considered equal, I would of course take the receiver. However, I do not want to reach for a player just because I deem that position more valuable. The wide receivers that I have graded higher than Fiedo I have going before we pick.

Any thoughts on the other guys?
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote