View Single Post
Old 06-02-2012   #5
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 53272 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: rmartin65's Way Too Early Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf6151 View Post
I've been using Walterfootball and CBSsports for lists of next year draftee's and don't see Fiedorowicz on either list. I think there's a decent chance this could be OD's last year with the Texans and agree that TE could be an early need, but I'm just not liking the 2013 list of TE's that much. Glad to see there's other quality guys out there other than what's on the early lists. I like Hawkinson and Larimore as well. Hawkinson is currently listed as a 5-6 round pick, but I agree he could easily go earlier with a good season. I see him as our new swing OT. Larimore could easily fill that other ILB spot that rotates out of the game often and has good size for the position. I like Nico Johnson and Bruce Taylor for ILB as well. I agree that WR will be an early need as well, but think that Swopes will fall a little further because like you say he's not the prototypical/stereotypical WR. It is good to see players that others are looking at and get some names out there to keep an eye on.
Fiedo is a rising Junior, so Walter may have missed him and you have to switch the lists on CBS. I am not wild about the potential TEs either, outside of Fiedo, but that is why I grabbed him.

I would be really surprised if Hawkinson goes that late. I mean, I know it is (very) early, but tackles with his kind of athleticism get picked higher than what their at-the-moment ability warrants.

I am not wild about Nico Johnson, but I really like Taylor, and came really close to grabbing him instead of Larimore. Came down to a gut call, but I will be watching both very closely.

Thanks for the response!
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote