View Single Post
Old 06-01-2012   #31
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 146673 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: BADBOY's 2013 Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
100 Mario MILLION franchise cornerstone Williams for starters. DeMeco 48 MILLION reasons to leave your lover Ryans. 22 Eric MILLION it's a business Winston. 20 Mike MILLION I'll play with a broken foot Brisel. Leinart, who likes the comeback route, covers Yates, Beck & Keenum. Rackers & Jason Allen along with Jacoby save even more MILLIONS. Nah dude, I'm not feeling you on this one. Texans, with more pieces of the puzzle in place are set to lock things down a bit & show more stability
I don't understand how you can project the figures you used? $100m was from Buffalo, Texans offer was never considered by anyone to be anywhere near that high. You have to subtract the known current salary cap of Texans roster from 2012 NFL cap.