View Single Post
Old 06-01-2012   #29
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 58125 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: BADBOY's 2013 Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Show me the money. Where are we getting the cash to sign Bryan and the guys you guarantee we will sign? Barwin, Schaub and D. Brown + major bucks for Cush? We did not save that much by the moves we've made so far.
100 Mario MILLION franchise cornerstone Williams for starters. DeMeco 48 MILLION reasons to leave your lover Ryans. 22 Eric MILLION it's a business Winston. 20 Mike MILLION I'll play with a broken foot Brisel. Leinart, who likes the comeback route, covers Yates, Beck & Keenum. Rackers & Jason Allen along with Jacoby save even more MILLIONS. Nah dude, I'm not feeling you on this one. Texans, with more pieces of the puzzle in place are set to lock things down a bit & show more stability

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote