View Single Post
Old 05-31-2012   #28
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 160949 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: BADBOY's 2013 Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf6151 View Post
BB, what do you think of Justin Hunter-WR from Tennessee instead of DaRick Rogers? I just got finished watching several videos of them both and it seems to me that Hunter is the better athlete. I noticed that Hunter catches the ball with his hands and that Rogers to often makes body catches, also Hunter seems to have a smoother athelticism about him than Rogers and seems to run better routes, though it is a limited video sampling. I know Hunter had the ACL injury last year and that Rogers has a year on him since Hunter will only be a junior next year but if he goes pro after next season Hunter looks to me to be the better pick of the 2. Opinions?
You have a good eye sir, and his 33 receptions in two years does not give much to form opinion yet for me. Tennessee has a lot to find out this season. Will Junior Zach Rogers step up? Will Da'Rick be able to step away from the coaching issues and have a great season? Hunter is just one of at least 3 to watch. Hopefully, he will be 100% after the ACL and offer
another high selction in the draft.